[vcf-midatlantic] What considers a good age for something?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 02:23:14 UTC 2021

Hello!
I have here a TRS-80 Model 102, it's been used to work as a terminal
for a Pi device. I confess I had an idea for an exhibit at an upcoming
VCF East event, in this case the Model 102 would again be a terminal
for the Pi who would be using the PDP11 emulator from the SIMH
community and an appropriate OS. I'm thinking one of the UNIX images
from the TUHS crowd or BSD211 as well.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

The Doctor considered Perry Mason's words during the last fifteen
minutes of the trial before the actual one blurted out the usual
confession. In the end he concludes, "It was obvious, wasn't it
Paul.", the Doctor announces. Paul just shakes his head.