[vcf-midatlantic] VCF Museum and Warehouse Update

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Mon Aug 9 17:57:17 UTC 2021

> As I said, this is an interim fix until such time as InfoAge addresses
> this issue with a standardized map with program descriptions *and*
> building numbers based on this:
> http://compdecon.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/tourmap_lineart_final-scaled.jpg
>

> They are aware of this issue, (loops back around to Tony's statement on
> how the teams are all working together nowadays) and is being worked on
> in the background, so it's ready for inclusion in the VCF East program
> material.
>
> Martin Flynn

Martin, thanks for a specific response to a specific question - that is,
thanks for your map as it is. I have ended my commentary on these matters.

But as a matter of courtesy to you: Your description of circumstances
and applications suggest that I didn't ask for a map for silly reasons
on my part.  Thanks for that description.

Regards Herb Johnson

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net
or try later herbjohnson AT comcast DOT net