[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Exhibitors: Time is running out!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Aug 11 01:58:27 UTC 2021

If you haven't signed up to be an exhibitor for VCF East, then please do so
as soon as possible. The deadline is coming up: September 1.
We still have room for more exhibitors, and want to make sure that everyone
has a chance to reserve a table.

To register for an exhibit, please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtF7NsjLdJ9D7YAbNZiLywzYHhbZ8Cup90NiQCLwamFhsYlA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Exhibits will run October 9 & 10.

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org