[vcf-midatlantic] What does Al Kossow have against VCF?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:50:06 UTC 2021

saying this again....there was a real thing about the IBM PC and not
allowing it to be included in "vintage computing" as well as a lot of the
home computers, when this hobby first started.  This view is still held by
the original guard of vintage computerians.  That's why classic cmp does
not dwell long on the C-64, Amiga, Ataris, Apple, etc.  Classic CMP is not
the place to ask "hey can someone here help me fix my 1541 drive..."

The original vintage computer festivals did not allow IBM PCs to be
exhibited.

Bill

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 1:26 PM Ethan O'Toole via vcf-midatlantic <