[vcf-midatlantic] September workshop

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:54:41 UTC 2021

Speaking of which, it's really coming together nicely if anyone here is
interested to go.    After the all-day workshop we have three chiptunes
bands booked for the evening, but there will still be spaces for people who
might want to keep working while the music is playing.  Technically we'll
also have the space Friday night as well, if you need time to load in.

The Garage Center is across the street from the museum but it's much larger
and can house 200 people.  It will be nice to bounce back and forth between
the museum and the event.

Here is the latest:
https://www.kennettclassic.com/2nd-annual-kennett-classic-announced/

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 6:20 PM Sentrytv via vcf-midatlantic <