[vcf-midatlantic] Bringing items to VCF

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 04:17:26 UTC 2021

Hello!
Of course group. Actually Dean I had a heck of a lot of fun on the
Saturday, helping yourself out. And everyone else.

The really funny (funny in a bitingly sarcastic tone) thing is that my
family is extremely afraid of my bringing something home from the VCF
location. Things might change in October of course, but, ah, I do not
know.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 9:59 PM Andrew Diller via vcf-midatlantic

> Or Alex!
>
> -andy
>
> > On Aug 17, 2021, at 8:45 PM, Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:
> >
> > All,
> > Thank you to everyone who attended our workshops. While we always
> > appreciate and are grateful for donations of hardware/software/etc., we are
> > currently experiencing a severe space crunch. On top of that, we are in the
> > process of figuring out the logistics of relocating all the warehouse items
> > to temporary space. In light of this, we ask everyone to please contact
> > someone on the committee or board before bringing anything that will be
> > stored at VCF (contact me, Jeff, Adam, Andy, Tony, Chris or Corey.) This
> > will give us an opportunity to find a place for things.
> >
> > Again, thank you to everyone for your participation and contributions to
> > making us a successful organization. Hope to see you at VCF East in October!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dean

During the discussions leading up to the next part of the trial the
Doctor sat there reading the notes of the first part of the trial,
including the transcript from yesterday's trial events. He pointed out
the usual outrageous things said by the District Attorney, and the
careful responses by Perry Mason himself. Della as usual sitting
there, but with Duke again asleep in her lap, goes, "Obviously Jack
the biggest problem will surface when you get called to testify for
us, regarding the problems of understanding the reasons concerning the
testimony of Witness B, I find her claims make no sense at all to me."
Paul offers, "And I can certainly testify to that, and even have six
individuals ready to do the same." Perry, with Mr. Tiger sitting with
him, offers, "Well that settles it, the big problem will be trying to
convince her honor of the reasoning of all of you!"