[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for “Small Windows” book

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Wed Aug 25 16:18:22 UTC 2021

https://archive.org/details/smallwindowslibr0000hend

A search of archive.org for "small windows" title and "hendrix" for
producer, found this "borrow" copy there. There's some means for
registered persons to do something with a copy for an hour, I don't know
what. Otherwise nonregistered persons can only see a few pages.

also: copies of the book held at remote physical libraries - a suggested
search found some - may be physically borrowed by contacting your local
library and (after registering) using "interlibrary loan" to borrow it
remotely. It will be mailed to your local library for your pickup and
return. This is generally free through public libraries, that is paid by
your local taxes to support these fine institutions. I'm explaining all
this out for people who are unfamiliar with these methods.

Regards, Herb Johnson

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net
or try later herbjohnson AT comcast DOT net