[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for “Small Windows” book

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:53:07 UTC 2021

I forgot about the IA lending library, thanks Herb. So, I was able to borrow the book for an hour to look at it. Not really sure why this book is so unobtanium for a "reasonable" price (I don't think $50 is reasonable, but value is in the eye of the beholder. I have the code, so the descriptions are helpful.

Rich

--
Rich Cini
http://cini.classiccmp.org