[vcf-midatlantic] Resistor networks

Duane Craps DBC1964 at cox.net
Fri Dec 3 21:15:35 UTC 2021

Mike,

If nothing else you could get 16 pin dip and cut off the 2 end pins,
provided the 16 pin DIP would fit on the board.

I have had success breaking 11 pin sips to length. I put a dab of
fingernail polish to seal the broken end.

You could always replace with the correct parts if you find them.

Good Luck

Duane

--
DuaneCraps