[vcf-midatlantic] Masayuki Uemura, Creator Of The Famicom/NES And SNES, Has Passed Away

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:34:50 UTC 2021

I agree, I think the NES is part of computer history

I think gaming is part of computer history for one.

The Famicom could be expanded to use basic

The Famicom uses the Ricoh 2A03 which is a MOS 6502 made by Ricoh

Many NES owners moved to home computers

I myself didn't own a NES, I have a Famicom know, but that was bought in
2004. But for many the NES was a stepping stone to computers