[vcf-midatlantic] Hearse full of stuff tomorrow

Joseph Giliberti kd2dhp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 15:56:28 UTC 2021

It turns out, the dead would be the hearse for the time being. The sensor
didn't fix the issue, which means an issue with the transmission kickdown.
It's very bad when a Chevy V8 revs past 7,000 RPM.

If there's anything somebody is interested in from my list of stuff,
contact me off list.

Joe

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021, 10:42 AM Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic <