[vcf-midatlantic] "Think a Little" - Tim Stryker

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 14:37:25 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

I'm cleaning up my house a bit for a move, and found a book I read back in
2016:  "Think a Little : Evolutionary Perspectives On The Future Of
Civilization".

The book was written by the author of MajorBBS / founder of Galacticomm
(Tim Stryker), and for several reasons I picked up the book years ago.
Note the book has nothing to do with BBSes though :) - it's a bit of a
philosophy book with (various) thoughts on the present, and a chapter or
two dedicated to future predictions (as written in 1992-1993).  Per my
notes from 2016 - it's definitely not an easy read, it's somewhat US
focused, and in many ways controversial / definitely not PC (but in my
personal opinion covered topics worth exploring, even if the reader
disagrees).  The synopsis of the book is a push for a new type of democracy
- which is clearly not a small topic :).

If anyone would like the book, send me an email and I'll mail you the book
free of charge - it's yours!

Thanks!
John

   - Stryker, Tim (1993). *Think a little: Evolutionary Perspectives On The
   Future Of Civilization* (1 ed.). Boca Raton, Florida: Cool Hand
   Communications. ISBN <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISBN_(identifier)>
   1-56790-025-9
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/1-56790-025-9>.