[vcf-midatlantic] Holiday Schedule for VCF and InfoAge Museums

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Dec 17 17:00:28 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, but I guess some people gave me the wrong
information. The museums will indeed be: CLOSED December 25, 26 & January
1, 2

This comes from Gloria and Mike Ruane so it is definitive.

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org
Jeff Brace
VCF National Board Member Chairman & Vice President
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
VCF Mid-Atlantic Executive Director
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org