[vcf-midatlantic] Your First Modem? (was: Help me remember my first modem)

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:36:34 UTC 2021

I don't remember what modem I had, I think it was the volks modem for
the C65. I used up all the compuserve free service and then some guys
I knew gave me a dialup to a sprint service. I think it was tymnet and
there was a chat room called QSD that I would connect to, that and a
bunch of local boards. I used to go to the 2600 meetings at the
Citibank building and I would get info on new places to dial into.