[vcf-midatlantic] First access to real internet Re: Your First Modem? (was: Help me remember my first modem)

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:48:44 UTC 2021

1993.  It was a little before the "Al Gore" Internet with the WWW and all
that.  When I worked at Zeneca Pharmaceuticals I was on a team that wrote
an application that used the Internet system to communicate (send files)
from a network outside of the internal company-wide VMS network of VAX
servers.
Bill

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 12:44 PM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <