[vcf-midatlantic] InfoAge closed tomorrow

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Feb 3 02:10:09 UTC 2021

InfoAge will be closed tomorrow due to the snowy and icy conditions on the
campus. It's not safe for visitors yet. Hopefully the warmer weather the
next few days and the rain on Friday will clear out most of the snow so
that the museums will be open by Saturday.

I know that the two humongous ice boulders in front of my house created by
the plows won't melt until spring ;)

That is all.

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org
cell: 732-759-1783