[vcf-midatlantic] Heathkit H8

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:54:03 UTC 2021

I am interested in buying (or borrowing) an H8 at some point if the price
is right to explore the model and its workings.  I remember talking to Alex
Bodnar about them, and I told him then I had always "avoided" this model
but it must be a past life or something that has always caused me to avoid
getting involved with the H8's.  Are they reliable?
BIll

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 9:12 AM Glenn Roberts via vcf-midatlantic <