[vcf-midatlantic] SX GBIC fiber cable speed

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:56:05 UTC 2021

Oddly when for https://nerc.ukri.org/ we had similar issues. Many of our
sites were on river banks and apparently lightening track the river so we
often got our RS232 drivers popped.
Lots of kit was stuff we could fix ourselves and we kept many spares, but I
seem to remember that the PAKX which was a physical terminal switch, was
"out of bounds" and meant we had wait for an engineer to fix...

Dave