Fwd: Estate sale find magnetic tape Univac

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 15:59:38 UTC 2021

I know the pictures won’t go through on this list but I have no choice I can’t really post to pictures anywhere else but if anybody is interested in the magnetic tape Univac I found five.
I was wondering if the museum needed them I’m going to see if I can acquire them anyway

Sent from:

Begin forwarded message: