[vcf-midatlantic] Greenbar print

Brian L. Stuart blstuart at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 27 21:47:13 UTC 2021

Alas I'm in the opposite situation.  I'm in driving distance
(1.5 hrs) from the museum, but the only dot matrix printers
I have are 80 col, with ribbons of doubtful value.  So I don't
think I have the right stuff.  However, if there's narrow
paper available and it will serve the need, I'll be happy
to pull them out and test them.

BLS