[vcf-midatlantic] Greenbar printout DONE! - need ISA ethernet card

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:06:58 UTC 2021

OK that is useful. I am going to try to get some PC (one of the compaq luggables) setup at VCF w/ networking (mTCP) and wordPerfect. Then tested to print to a VCF decwriter and some parallel printer (daisy wheel).

Speaking of such, I will request that if any members have a compatible card for mTCP:

Novell NE1000, NE2000 and clones
3Com 3C503
WD/SMC 8003 series
Intel EtherExpress 8/16
Davicom DM9008F

Would they consider donating an extra to VCF for this effort? I'm not aware of any cards at VCF for this. If you coming to VCF repair day please consider bringing it!

Thanks.

-andy