[vcf-midatlantic] Greenbar printout DONE!

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Feb 28 18:45:58 UTC 2021

On 2/28/21 1:42 PM, Andrew Diller via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Here are the printers I fought at VCF:
>
> Anyone familiar with the Diablo? It powers up, is very clean but the print-head won't budge. I wonder if there is a lock-down for shipping or something I couldn't find...
>

> https://i.imgur.com/mZkjmcx.jpg <https://i.imgur.com/mZkjmcx.jpg> - Diablo

   Oh nice, a 630.  I had one many years ago.  I don't recall a locking
mechanism.  It's possible that the linear bearings for the head assembly
have seized on the rails.

> https://i.imgur.com/CrcOmbA.jpg?1 <https://i.imgur.com/CrcOmbA.jpg?1> - okidata w error
>
> https://i.imgur.com/wdOMbpN.jpg <https://i.imgur.com/wdOMbpN.jpg> - okidata test print - it would print those few lines and then error.

   I believe that's a current model.  Given the condition of the paper
that's crammed into it, and the overall dirt everywhere, I would imagine
a paper sensor or a head travel sensor has flagged the error.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA