[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2020-12-31

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Jan 1 03:06:34 UTC 2021

Yes, I was doing museum stuff on New Year's Eve. Why not work on a fun
hobby when I can't go out?

Bill Inderrieden, Jeff Jonas and I worked on various projects.

These are the ones that I worked on:

* Connected and tested the IBM PCjr keyboard adapter. The infrared keyboard
was malfunctioning probably because the batteries were going bad, so
replaced with a telephone wire adapter and works great!

* Recorded video of GEOS 128, GeoPaint 128, GeoWrite 128. Both in 40 and 80
column mode and sent to Adam

* Copied CoCo3 programs to CoCo SD card adapter and tested.

* Documented which VCF East videos we have digitized and which we don't.

I will be back tomorrow to work on other projects.

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org
cell: 732-759-1783