[vcf-midatlantic] Off Topic: Confirmed fix for your messages being in an attachment

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Thu Jul 1 02:04:15 UTC 2021

>>  Uh, no, please don't.  HTML mail sucks.  Leave HTML in web pages where
>> it belongs.
>
>     I second the motion. Email doesn't need HTML.

I concur.

One other off-topic matter. Didja happen to notice, that the monthly
accumulation of emails on the pipermail server, opened the "July"
folder, with the first message that was dated "Thu Jul 1 01.41.00 UTC"?
That is, sometime after 6PM Eastern Time. It's mildly annoying to be on
Greenwich Mean Time from here from New Jersey. But it's a small matter.

Regards, Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net
or try later herbjohnson AT comcast DOT net