[vcf-midatlantic] Off Topic: Confirmed fix for your messages being in an attachment

Tony Bogan tony.bogan at vcfed.org
Thu Jul 1 09:56:50 UTC 2021

Doug, I got what you were saying. You neither said nor implied that you wanted HTML email to “liven up the emails” or to add additional formatting. It was clearly to avoid what is most certainly an annoying circumstance with all the mime attachments and a detrimental one with the loss of data as you mentioned (something I was not aware of as I have not gone back to look at emails other than those saved in my own inbox or folders I use to organize archived emails)

Tony

Sent from my iPhone