[vcf-midatlantic] Topics for Bil Herd at VCF East 2021

Adam Michlin adam.michlin at vcfed.org
Thu Jul 1 20:02:27 UTC 2021

Two thoughts.

1. Repeats are not bad. I've never had the chance to hear him speak on
anything and am happy to be quoted as saying "I'd love to hear him
read the phonebook".

2. Do we have a list of what he has done in the past? Both so we don't
make suggestions that have already been done and give us better
context as to what we might suggest.

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 3:48 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic