[vcf-midatlantic] why all my email is plain text

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 21:57:10 UTC 2021

I also run a sendmail server but only for about 20 years so I guess I am
newbie.  I like that you can use text when you want text, html when you
want html.  It's the user's choice.  And it's private.  I also love the
spam filtering.

Bill

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 5:46 PM Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic <