[vcf-midatlantic] Sperry Univac Core - Which computer and Capacity?

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:54:11 UTC 2021

The board has bottom row (nearest connectors) of TI ICs label SN97674J.
Two of these have an extra designation "SN J55325J".
There are two smashed ICs in this row that would need replacing which I
presume are the same ICs as the rest of the row.
I'm not finding anything thing relevant on web searches, internet
archive, or any recent sales on ebay.
Any recommendations on where else to look?