[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2021-07-07

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Jul 7 20:56:08 UTC 2021

A very busy summer day!
31 people total visited today.
A range of ages from 3 to 75.
A range of interest from low to high.
Got some people interested in our VCF East show and lots of people were
happy that we were a hands-on museum. Lots of questions and answers about
the history of computers. What was the first this? What was the first that?
What's this one? What's the most unique, etc.
It's nice to see the museum back to a normal flow of visitors.
Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org