[vcf-midatlantic] New Mailing List Address

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 01:28:41 UTC 2021

Hello!
I confirm that I can see and I have noted your new address. But my
droid who handles the listing duties wonders what a 'glitch' is
besides his favorite five-letter word.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 9:16 PM Jonathan Chapman via vcf-midatlantic

> All,
>
> This is the new address for mailing list use!
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan

"I can feel my hair curling.", said the Doctor. "And what does that
mean?", said the Castellan. "It means either I'm getting an idea, or
it's going to rain.", responded the Doctor.