[vcf-midatlantic] Sperry Univac Core - Which computer and Capacity?

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Fri Jul 9 19:59:03 UTC 2021

On 7/7/2021 12:58 PM, Herb Johnson wrote:
> I suggest you photograph and describe whatever core thingy you have, as
> best you can; and either create a Web page about it ....

Doug says:

https://abitoutofplace.wordpress.com/

So I went there, didn't see "the core" or "sperry". I did a Web search
like this:

sperry site:abitoutofplace.wordpress.com

and found one reference. No core. Doug says:

> I'm good, Duane and David Gesswein got me what I needed to
> know, thanks.

Weeeelllll, you got my attention. Now I'm curious. So what is this thing
about? What's your plan? Or is it "now I know, now it goes on my shelf"?
(shrug) Core used to be a thing. And as I said: someone may need one
someday, let them know.

Regards, Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net
or try later herbjohnson AT comcast DOT net