[vcf-midatlantic] Next set of tools being upgraded

Duane Craps DBC1964 at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 21:47:28 UTC 2021

Second on the Chapman set:

Chapman Model 6810 27-Piece Deluxe Screwdriver Set Torx Bits
(midwayusa.com)
<https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/1007027625?pid=791157&utm_medium=shopping&utm_source=bing&utm_campaign=Gunsmithing+-+Tools%2C+Jigs+%26+Fixtures&utm_content=791157&cm_mmc=pf_ci_bing-_-Gunsmithing+-+Tools%2C+Jigs+%26+Fixtures-_-Chapman-_-791157&msclkid=77de464da6b81bd5f83b26a6c260a33c&utm_term=1101100736028>

My set is about 25 years old.

There were places in some some equipment where that fine toothed ratchet
really came in handy.

Duane

--
DuaneCraps