[vcf-midatlantic] Next set of tools being upgraded

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Tue Jul 13 01:49:50 UTC 2021

  > Looking at replacing the Allen wrench at CDL with sets
> Anyone have suggestions on other manufacturers / options?
>
> Martin Flynn

Related are Torx drivers. I don't recall what CDL has in these.

A 6-inch shaft T15 is necessary to service Apple Macintoshes of all
sorts particularly the earliest models. Later Apple models use other
Torx sizes. These screws find themselves in all kinds of equipment. I'll
leave choice of tool brand to persons with more experience than mine.

regards, Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net
or try later herbjohnson AT comcast DOT net