[vcf-midatlantic] Next set of tools being upgraded

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:30:40 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 9:57 AM Sentrytv via vcf-midatlantic
> There is no doubt that their prices are reasonable, but I really hate buying stuff from China.
>
> That may be my opinion but I think a lot of us feel that way.
>
> Mike R.

+1

I don't want to get "political" but I see people who like to complain
about jobs and workers not getting paid enough in the states.

Well if consumers are not willing to pay the extra money so that a
fellow american can still have a job, then I don't want to hear about
it.

The difference in cost is not much in my opinion and I am willing to
pay the extra money.

I like to support good companies like Chapman tools, their customer
service was very nice and willing to put in the effort to make a nice
tool kit for me. So I have no qualms about giving them my money.