[vcf-midatlantic] Books in Washington State free for cost of shipping

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 03:27:40 UTC 2021

Hello!
And Jeff you are go to communicate with this person regarding the
TCP/IP book, and that one on DOS. (I've been trying to find that one
for what seems like a whole Timelord's many lives.) Plus one other.
Here:  Internetworking with TCP/IP Principals, Protocols, and
Architecture Fifth  Edition Douglas Comer 2006 (Spelling corrected.)
And here:  DOS the complete reference Kris Kamsa 1993
And also: Unix in a nutshell quick reference Arnold Robbins 1999
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 11:07 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic

> VCF already has these books are are out of scope, but if someone has need
> of any of these books, then I can put you in touch with the person who
> wants to give them away for the cost of shipping:
>
> Box 1
>
> Writing Secure Code Michael Howard.
>
> C Library Reference for Uix System V4
>
> Software Configuration management Strategies and IBM Rational ClearCase
> second edition 2005
>
> UML Distilled Third Edition A Brief guide to the standard object modeling
> language Martin Fowler 2004
>
> J2EE the Big Picture Solveig Haugland Mark Cade Anthony Orapallo 2004
>
> Software Factories Assembling Applications with Patterns Jack Greenfield
> Keith Short 2004
>
> Java EE and .net interoperability Marina Fisher Ray Lai Sonu Sharma
> Laurence Moroney 2006
>
> Internetworking with TCP/IP Principals, Protocols, and Achitecture Fifth
> Edition Douglas Comer 2006
>
> Windows Communications Foundation Hands on Craig McMurty Mark Mercuri Nigel
> Watling 2006
>
> MS Patterns and practices - Improving web application security Threats and
> Countermeasures 2003
>
> MS Patterns and practices – Improving .net application Perfomance and
> Scalability 2004
>
> MS Patterns and practices – Application Interoperability – 2003 – Some
> water damage
>
> MS Patterns and practices – Enterprise Solution patterns using MS .NET V2
> 2003 – some water damage
>
> Microsoft .net and j2ee interoperability toolkit Simon Guest 2004
>

> Box 2
>
> Redhat Fedora 2 unleashed  Bill Ball Hoyt Duff 2005
>
> Guide to Unix using Linux Jack Dent Tony Gaddig 2000
>
> Eclipse Distilled David Carlson 2005
>
> C# Essentials Ben Albahari Peter Dayton Brad Merill 2001
>
> Unix in plain English third edition Kevin Reichard and Eric
> Foster-Johnson1999
>
> Microsoft - Writing Secure Code Michael Howard David LeBlanc 2002
>
> Instand UML – Usage for programmers Pierre-Alain Muller 2000
>
> UML 2 for dummies Michael Chonoles James Schardt 2003
>
> Design Patterns Explained Alan Shalloway James trott 2002
>
> Programming Microsoft .net Jeff Prosise 2002
>
> MSDN COM fundamentals David Iseminger 2000
>
> Microsoft XML solutions Jake Sturm 2000
>

> Box 3
>
> Professional InterDev 6 programming Ian Blackburn 1999
>
> Professional Visual Basic 6 MTS programming Matthew Bortniker 1999
>
> MYS programming with Visual Basic Scott Hillier 1999
>
> Unix unleashed third edition Robin Burk 1998
>
> Applied Microsoft .net framework programming Jeffrey Richter 2002
>
> Unix in a nutshell Quick Reference 3rd edition Arnold Robbins 1999
>
> COM/DCOM unleashed Randy Abernathy 1999
>
> Understanding and programming COM+ Robert Oberg 2000
>
> .net security Jason Bock Pete Stromquist Tom Fischer Nathan Smith 2002
>
> Professional Design Patterns in VB.net Tom Fischer John Slater Pete
> Stromquist Chaur Wu 2002

> [...]

Luke said over the Comm net, "That armour's too strong for blasters!",
The Battle of Hoth, "The Empire Strikes Back", a Timelord's memoir
unpublished.