[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] Cleaning a Laser printer paper pickup

Kenneth Gober kgober at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:14:51 UTC 2021

My experience with HP printers is that the rubber paper pickup roller gets
hard/slick so that it doesn't pull paper properly.  If you can't get new
rollers for your printer, there are chemicals out there that might restore
the rubber enough that it will grab paper again.  I haven't ever used the
chemicals because (so far) I've been able to get my hands on replacement
rollers.

-ken

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 5:12 PM Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <