[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] Cleaning a Laser printer paper pickup

Jameel Akari jakari at bithose.com
Tue Jul 20 21:36:24 UTC 2021

Rubbing alcohol (70% isopropyl) on a swab might be enough. If they’re glazed over, replacement is needed. I’ve used rubber restore products on paper rollers in the past and it’s hit or miss.

See if Brother has a “maintenance kit” for this model. If it’s a more office-y commercial model they might.

--
Jameel Akari