[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] Cleaning a Laser printer paper pickup

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 23:39:59 UTC 2021

I have had that printer, it may not be as easy as that.  I'd just move onto
a different printer based on my experience with it.  I don't like to give
up on any hardware but this model is hard to justify given it's value.  My
*opinion*, but I will be curious to see how it works out.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 7:02 PM Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic <