[vcf-midatlantic] vcf-midatlantic Digest, Vol 38, Issue 20 - a digest with NO vintage content

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:14:18 UTC 2021

I concur with Andy’s statements. This list has traditionally been for
discusion of vintage computing, but also computing in general and other
loosely related science/technology/engineering topics. If it occasionally
sounds like a club it’s because there are people here are passionate about
the subjects and have been around and known each other for a long time.
This means that they are comfortable debating all sorts of topics that may
be not razor-focused on vintage tech. Personally, I learn a lot from the
varied discussions. They occasionally veer off-track, but are generally
self correcting.

Regards,
Dean

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 11:52 AM Andrew Diller via vcf-midatlantic <