[vcf-midatlantic] Telco test equipment needs a home (OT)

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 00:34:16 UTC 2021

I have come upon a small pile of telco test equipment.

Pictures here: https://www.dudley.nu/telco_eqpt/

This is a mix of copper pair, T1, and fibre equipment.  Obviously,
the T1 stuff is just about obsolete, and the copper pair stuff, nearly so.

Before it goes in the tip, is anybody interested in any of this,
OR does anyone know of a museum or other organization
that would want this stuff?

There is a telephone museum in Albuquerque, and I can also
ask them, but that would involve shipping.

Thanks,
Bill Dudley
Jackson, NJ

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.