[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Last word (hopefully)

Crawford Griffith h.crawford.griffith at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:31:43 UTC 2021

Folks,

Thanks for your tolerance of my tirade of a few days ago... finally had the
nerve to read the responses, which of course were reasonable and
well-intentioned, as most things are here.

Computer networks are great force-multipliers: You can throw one dart and
hit dozens of people in the eye.  Yay.  I had meant to send my email to a
friend privately to ask for a gut-check on what I was feeling.  Instead I
did something I very rarely do and replied instead of forwarded.  I
expressed some things very poorly.  I'm not a jerk... well maybe I am, but
I'm generally not rude. So what I did was doubly or maybe triply stupid.
And, of course I meant Mr. Brace.  But no excuses here, I own this.

If I offended anyone here with a badly expressed email, I sincerely
apologize.  This is a friendly community that is passionate about vintage
computers, and incredibly knowledgeable and generous with their time and
talents.  Multiple people have helped me with projects, and I feel lucky to
be part of this group.

So, hopefully enough said about this.

-Crawford