[vcf-midatlantic] COBOL research

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 22:30:48 UTC 2021

List lurker here...

I learned COBOL as part of the CS curriculum at Monmouth College (now,
University) back in the early '80s. It was one of several required
language courses including FORTRAN (intro language at the time), COBOL,
PL/I (PL/C, actually), and IBM 370 Assembler. At the time, we were
still card-based, batch processed to a 370 at Rutgers via the NJ
Educational Computer Network (ECN).

JR