[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Help at InfoAge 7/31 for drilling holes, cutting blocking, mounting equipment

David Riley fraveydank at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:51:16 UTC 2021

I have a pack of decent SDS bits that I bought by accident a while ago (I don't have an SDS hammer, but hope to some day). I think there's probably a 1/4" in there; I can check, and if anyone is going up near (or passing near) Arnold, MD, I'll be glad to send them on. Can't make it up myself right now, I'm afraid.

- Dave