[vcf-midatlantic] Help me to understand this ebay auction

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 13:28:02 UTC 2021

Good morning all

I do not wish to intentionally start something here, but...

I had seen some emails directed to all on this list about OFF TOPIC SUBJECTS.

I believe this qualifies as such a topic.

I like to poke fun and complain about eBay sellers also. (that’s why I never sell on eBay)

But enough already!

I must say that when I send emails that are on-topic, I receive little or no positive responses.

This concerns me to the point that some people on this list are not willing to help a person who has little knowledge about older and home made computer related items?

I do have to thank the few people who have helped me in the past with C64, monitor and Amiga issues!

I am disappointed in the lack of responses, though, considering the group that this is.

Yes I am on a rant, but it had to be said, eventually.

Thank you

Mike R.

Sent from: