[vcf-midatlantic] uKenbak-1 from AdWaterAndStir

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 04:19:57 UTC 2021

I wanted folks to know how good this is.
I just got one, and its a really high quality unit.
The case is metal, the whole unit is solid.
I was worried about the buttons, but they are fine.
The have a soft snap to them.
I would proudly show this to folks who wonder what this
1971 Personal Computer was about.

Has nice built in features controlled by the ATmega328 inside,
including demo programs you can call up.

If you want something that is physically representative of
the real Kenback-1 without breaking the bank, get one.
I highly doubt you will be disappointed.
Awesome value.

I bought a prebuilt demo unit, but the kit instructions look very good
too so building it should be a snap.

https://adwaterandstir.com/