[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 is coming! October 8, 9, 10

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Tue Jun 1 16:14:30 UTC 2021

I hope that everyone had an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.
I'm in high gear planning for VCF East 2021.
I'm excited that we will be able to do a live show this year.

This year we have some exciting changes that I hope that everyone will like
including:
1) Vendors mixed in with exhibitors (creates a more exciting atmosphere)
2) No more Saturday buffet dinner (everyone can freely choose where they
want to eat)
3) After hours for exhibitors from 6PM to 11PM Saturday night. (Exhibitors
have the chance to socialize outside of official exhibit hours)
4) Speakers spread out throughout the day (more things to do)
5) Early ticket desk opening and more efficient lines (no more rushing to
first talk)
6) Overall flexibility (Common sense flexibility by the showrunner)
7) More changes to come.

Registrations are open.

If you want to *exhibit, * then please sign up here :
https://forms.gle/V3BKoDuVSadewGSm6

If you want to *teach *a class, then please sign up here:
https://forms.gle/1TGAYcqtAQjkKR2T9

If you want to be a *vendor, *then please sign up here:
https://forms.gle/HdE4147K41ZZP8aq5

If you want to *volunteer*, then please sign up here:
https://forms.gle/QATdT9XByfzK9AbE7

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org