[vcf-midatlantic] Old-school computing: when your lab PC is ancient

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:54:41 UTC 2021

At my work we're dealing with this... $200,000 medical eye cameras, which
have control software that only works in XP or perhaps 7. The camera
maker's response is "buy a newer camera, the software comes free".

IIRC Jon Chapman's XT-IDE business came out of supporting XT and AT class
machines that were used to run production lines.

-J

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 7:49 AM Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085