[vcf-midatlantic] Repair workshop is next weekend June 12 & 13

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 14:10:21 UTC 2021

Hello!
Well I am still on track for being there on the Saturday. Right now I
am busily finalizing the third of many things that I need to do for
the upcoming trip. (Train tickets was the easy one.) I've already
gotten the necessary compact flash card, and the choice of holders.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 11:03 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic