New Yorkers: Demand Your Right to Repair

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 19:13:36 UTC 2021

It’s funny you should say this because manufactures of equipment have kept much of their information to themselves.

In recent years they have put information available to the public for the simple reason:

 I would guess that if the public can Find the information they need,  they would fix it for themselves or at least have it fixed and manufacturers would  no longer would have to support it.

Parts availability of course is always a different issue and now plastic parts can be reproduced, 3-D printers are available and of course metal parts can be reproduced also.

However electronic parts like specialized integrated circuits so far are a bigger issue.

My 2 pennies worth.

Sent from: