[vcf-midatlantic] JUNE 12 & 13 REPAIR WORKSHOP INFO

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Fri Jun 11 02:36:11 UTC 2021

I'll be there Saturday to work on some ancient PDP-8 floppy drive
controller stuff with Shugart 800's, with a secret guest. Also: if I
may, I'll do further repairs on the VCFed Museum's H89 and external drive.

The Googley spread-sheet shows someone asking about disassembling a
classic Mac case, discharging the CRT and other skills. I'll be glad to
show them but others will also know these things. A long Torx T15 tool
is desirable.

A suggestion to picnic was made; it's certainly plausible and even
traditional. My focus is work on site but one must be social when
opportunity permits, and when Covid vaccination allows. My hosts will
make such decisions, they may have other considerations.

regards Herb Johnson

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net
or try later herbjohnson AT comcast DOT net